Friday 20 May 2011

Philosophy Fall 2011

philosphypink

I am still totally obsessed with the Philosophy Fall 2011 collection. The coats! The dresses! The shoes, Oh my! Not to mention the perfectly colour coded tights. This collection is a dream. I have always been a practising fan of pastel colours, and the stunningly sleek cut pieces in this collection have really pulled on my pastel heart-strings. And honestly, who can resist a PINK FUR COAT (definitely on my shopping list for this autumn, who care about the funny looks eh?)So as much as I am counting down the days until summer, and fantasying about running barfoot in the park wearing a flowery headband, this collection has got me looking forward to fabulous tight opportunities this winter will bring. And just look how wonderfully it can be colour coded! Ferretti sure does know the way to my heart...


philosphyblue

philosphyyellow

2 comments:

  1. i have such a weakness for tights! i have far, far too many pairs in my wardrobe. and i agree, the shoes are wonderful too (: xo

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to see a winter collection that is incorporating pastel and bright colours into it's collections rather than reds, camels and burgundys! xxx

    ReplyDelete