Friday 9 May 2014

Face of The Day



Thought that I'd give you a sneak peek into what make up I'm wearing on a daily basis at the moment. This is a really simple look, but the amazing new Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick gives it that pop of colour.

Foundation: Rimmel Match Perfection in 010- Light Porcelain
I wasn't too sure about this stuff at first, as it does have a tendency to cling to my dry patches. However it literally is 'match perfection' for my skin tone, and it gives such a lovely, silky finish that it has become one of my firm favourites. I must admit, I'm a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to experimenting with new foundations, so if you know of any that are perfect for dry, pale skin (attractive, i know) do let me know!

Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Cheap, cheerful and does the job. I won't talk much about this stuff as everyone raves about it. All I'll say is that I love this concealer so much I stock up every time there's a 3-for-2 at Boots.

Bronzer: Natural Collection Suntint Bronzing Powder in Sun Shine
I don't think I've bought anything from Natural Collection since I was 14 until I got this. I was looking for a cheap bronzer that wasn't shimmery or glittery, and was actually really impressed by this! It cost s just £1.99 and is perfect for giving my face a summery look without being shimmery, or too dark. Great for price, I definitely recommend this stuff.

Mascara: Loreal Paris False Lash Telescopic Mascara in Magnetic Black
I've been wearing this mascara a lot recently. It's my favourite for getting long, fluttery lashes, and looks great even when I'm wearing nothing else on my eyes.

Lips: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in 03- Hot Pepper
I am obsessed with this stuff at the moment. I can't get over how much I love it. I'm a big fan of liquid lipsticks, and this is the best that I've tried. It applies as a liquid but dries into a gorgeously velvet, matte finish without making my lips stiff and dry. Hot Pepper is my favourite shade of the bunch; its a bold orangey-red, a bit more playful than the classic red I usually go for. I should also mention that this stuff does. not. budge. I've been out for dinner with this on and it's still on my lips (even after a very large pizza). I am seriously impressed.

What are you wearing on your face at the moment? Any products you're loving? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment