Sunday 21 August 2011

Paris!

Last week I was lucky enough to go to Paris for the day with a few friends, to celebrate birthdays and stop ourselves getting to nervous for results day the following day. It was wonderful, and it is safe to say that I have fallen in love with Paris. Everything just looks so beautiful and I could spent forever exploring- if only I could speak better French! (My french is awful, I would not have survived without the use of my trusty phrasebook!). As we were only there for a day, we wanted to fit as much in as possible, so it was a very busy day and very tiresome on my poor feet (but well worth it). We did all the touristy things....

IMG_6013

IMG_6039

IMG_6137

Hannah & Rhiannon

IMG_6066

IMG_6048

Me!
A spot of shopping where I bought this lovely ring...

IMG_6210

And then we treated ourselves to a trip Laduree, which is HEAVEN. I spent way to much money on macaroons, but the boxes and even the bags are so beautiful!

IMG_6211
IMG_6216

Rhiannon

IMG_6227

Us outside Laduree

IMG_6228

It was a lovely lovely lovely trip + I cannot wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment