Friday 4 July 2014

My First Mac Purchases


I've always been a lipstick lover, however as a poor student I've normally stuck to drugstore brands and have never really ventured out into any more 'high end' products. MAC has always been a brand I've been dying to try out and start a collection of lipsticks. And so, during a recent trip to Vienna I found myself on our last day with some leftover euros, and couple of hours to spare, and a small MAC store nearby, I knew some damage had to be done. Knowing that the store was there, I spent some time googling away deciding which products would make my perfect first MAC purchases. Here's what I went for:

Left: Lipstick in Crosswires, Right: Eyeshadow in All That Glitters


Eyeshadow in All That Glitters: Although I originally only intended on getting a lipstick, but this gorgeous golden shade won me over. I love this shade and find that it really makes my blue eyes pop.

Lipstick in Crosswires: After countless swatches and hours of watching 'My Top Mac Lipsticks' videos I finally decided on Crosswires. Though I'm a big fan of a bold lip, I wanted my first MAC lipstick to be something that I could wear everyday and that goes with everything. And this gorgeous shade certainly does that. I'm totally scared of nude shades, so this coraly pink works on me as a sort of 'my lips but better' shade, and helps to perk up my face on sleepy mornings. I love it, and have definitely opened the doors to a very dangerous addiction (goodbye wages!).

What was your first MAC purchase? And what should be my next?



No comments:

Post a Comment