Saturday 12 April 2014

Pizza & Friends

I think I've found the best pizza place ever.
A big statement I know, but after a trip with some friends last week, my new foodie discovery 'Franco Manca' has definitely impressed. Not only are the staff lovely, the pizza AMAZING but the prices are equally appealing. (I actually found out about it while flipping through 'Time Out Londons's Top 100 Cheap Eats'.)
Rhiannon's amazing purse and skirt combo

Franco Manca prides itself on it's fresh ingredient and sourdough bases. You can either choose a ready made pizza from the menu (I went for a number 6: tomato, chorizo and mozzarella FYI) or you can create your owning by adding a bunch of the delicious toppings. My friend went for butternut squash. Butternut squash on a pizza? Weird, but wonderful.
Franco Manca is a delicious and as a meal for under a tenner makes it very student friendly evening out.
We went to the Balham branch, but there are also branches in Tottenham Court Road, Brixton, Chiswick, Northcote, Westfields and Broadway Market. Be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment