Saturday 12 April 2014

Review: P.S Love Your Nails- Nail Polish Twist Pot


Having been impressed with previous products from Primark's new beauty range 'PS Love', I often find myself nipping upstairs to check out whats new on my far too frequent Primark visits. On my most recent visit, I spotted this little black pot of magic. It calls itself an 'instant removal' for nail polish with no mess and no fuss. The idea is that you dip your finger into the pot (which is filled with a sponge soaked in nail polish remover), twist and ta-da! Your nail polish is removed, no cotton wool needed. I was intrigued and for just £1, I was sold and decided to give it ago.


And I have to say, I'm impressed. In under 5 minutes this little pot removed a base coat, top coat and bright yellow nail colour with no staining and no leftover chips. My nails feel clean, smooth and ready for their next dose of colour!
I'd love to know if there were any similar products out there as its perfect for travel or removing nail polish in a rush. I think I remember Bourjois doing a version? The Nail Polish Twist Pot has taken it's place as one of my favourite Primark beauty products, and at just £1, what are you waiting for? Have you tried this product? Or anything similar? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment